The very bubbly and lovely N from tandooripanipurilife has put me on the hot seat. I have no idea about the prize money I get on answering these questions, but since the questions looked interesting and I got super happy when N tagged me, I did not want to let this chance go 😀
1. What did you do in 2012 that you’d never done before?
During an overnight bus journey, stopped the bus at half past 2 since my bladders were howling. I was brave enough to overlook the lizard eyeing me in the restroom.
2. Did you keep your new years resolutions, and will you make more for next?
I never make resolutions. If I plan for something at a certain point of time, I do that.
3. What date from 2012 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
I have too many dates etched 😛
4. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Cooking perfect meals without tasting them. Keeping all the under-3’s and over 60’s happy at the same time.
5. What was your biggest failure?
Unable to say No 😦
6. Did you suffer illness?
For the major part of the year, I did not even catch the common cold. Last couple of months, I had a medical condition, though would not term it as illness.
7. Whose behaviour made you appalled and depressed?
8. Where did most of your money go?
EMI’s. Credit card bills.
9. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
All our vacations. Brother visiting me during December.
10. What song will always remind you of 2012?
Paani da Rang.
11. Compared to this time last year, are you happier or sadder?
Happier, no doubt about it.
12. What do you wish you’d done more of?
Exercise. Shopping. Reading. Sleeping.
13. What do you wish you’d done less of?
Day dreaming 😀
14. Did you fall in love in 2012?
Oh yeah, many times
15. What/Who was your greatest musical discovery?
This song. I have no idea what makes me listen to this every time I feel like listening to some music.
16. What did you want and get?
Umm..thats secret 😛
17. What did you want and not get?
I wanted the extra fat stuck all over my body to evaporate.
18. What was your favourite film of this year?
19. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
Nothing special. It was a weekday, so same home-work-home routine. I was 23.
20. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Having fewer loans to pay off.
21. What kept you sane?
Dominoes garlic bread sticks. Cashew nuts. Blogging. Blog-hopping. Zack. BFF.
22. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2012.
When terribly hungry, a medium-sized pizza should not be shared.
23. Which new places did you visit in 2012?
Guruvayoor. Shirdi. Coorg. The top most floor where our solar water heater is kept.
24. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year
25. Tag some bloggers you would love to read these answers from.
Some? 😯 I would love to read from many Though most of them have sat on the hot seat, I am cornering the rest here 😈
I will now tuck inside my sweater to escape the curses which the above people might be uttering in their mind.