ZM from My Cooking Adventures and Techie2Mom tagged me along with a bunch of awesome bloggers here to answer few questions, also awarding us the Leibster award. Ever enthusiastic and always ready to help, she was the one who cleared all my doubts related to microwave baking( I am never gonna leave bugging you though )
( 1 ) What do you cook when suddenly some guests appear at your doorstep?
Is the dosa batter box in there? Yes. Does it have enough batter? Yes. Make dosa and coconut chutney.
No batter or not enough to feed all?
Check the potato basket. Does it have potatoes? Yes. Make aloo parathas.
No potatoes? Make tea and make rava kesari.
(2) How do you like to celebrate your birthday?
Get surprises all day long.
(3)Your favorite book?
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.
(4) What are the qualities that you admire the most in people?
Humorous. Open-minded. I especially like the ones who bring life into the gathering or party.
(5) How did you meet your spouse?
Technically, I heard him first. That happened due to a phone call.
(6) Do you plan for future? If yes, then what do you see yourself doing in after 20 years.
My plans for next week only don’t materialize and you are asking the scene after 20 years!!
(7) What do you like the most about yourself?
I like two things the most – first is my will power, second is I always see the good out of bad.
(8) What do you like the most about your spouse?
Again two things here – his way to manage any kind of crisis and a calm and practical solution to what-the-hell-do-I-do-now kind of situation. Second is his humor quotient.
(9) Would you like to change something about your life? If yes, then what’s it.
I wish I had the experience of living in a hostel.
(10) Do you easily get angry or are you one of those saints? Whats your trick to keeping a calm mind
Oh I am the grandmother of all the peaceful saints. I always see myself in the shoes of the person trying to make me angry. And seeing the opposite person’s point of view makes me realise how much he/she needs a head massage and a good sleep actually.
(11) what is your favourite comfort food?
Steaming hot rice, dal tadka and aloo fry or bhindi masala(whichever is available, if neither – mango pickle).
Dear ZM, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for this year’s first interrogation 😈