This tag is solely dedicated to BM 🙂 She oh so sweetly asked her readers to tag her so that she gets material for the Blogging Marathon. We are all done with the ever famous elevens tag, book tag, year end review tag, husband tag and so and so. So here is me inviting you for the brand new segment of ‘Volleyball with Visha’.
Rules of the tag:
- Answer all the questions. No ‘pass’ or ‘no idea’ type of answers.
- No cursing me if you found the tag to be difficult while attempting.
Here is the tag –
- List all the ingredients which went into making the most interesting dish you ate today.
- What is the current wallpaper of your laptop/phone/tablet?
- How do you wear your hair when at home?
- When you visit any restaurant, what is the first thing you search for, in the menu?
- What is the advertisement from your childhood that you recall even today.
- Have you implemented a beauty tip/hack which you were told to, and been mortified by the results?
- At your home, where do the newspapers find themselves to be the most useful?
- During a visit to any mall, what do you find yourself searching first?
- This tag is over now. Explain your state of mind.
BM, you are tagged by default. By the time I name and link all of you here, Moo will wake up and I still have not blog hopped, so all you lovely people who are reading this, please consider yourself tagged.