Which sentence is often repeated at my household with an average of ten times per day?
I don’t know.
Moo doesn’t know where her sock is. Zack doesn’t know where his watch is.
Zack doesn’t know where the tissue box is. Moo doesn’t know where her drawing book is.
Moo doesn’t know where the sellotape is. Zack doesn’t know where the car’s duplicate key is.
Moo doesn’t know where her hair bands are. Zack doesn’t know where his gardening gloves are.
And I don’t know where my kitchen scissors are.
Ask and ye shall receive Tharani darling..now go ahead and enjoy!
Bonus – I will make this a series if you get full marks 🤓
1. What are the colours you like but the colours you wear?
2. How many tabs is your phone browser having open right now?
3. Biryani tastes better next day or third?
4. What do you do with a gift that you don’t want or need but who gave is important to you?
5. If you were a fruit what fruit would you be? And why?
6. How do you tell your neighbour to share what they are cooking because it’s so damn delicious but you scolded their child yesterday for breaking your window?
7. If you had to live on a treehouse for two nights what all things will you carry? ( tech devices not allowed )
8. Your hairdresser coloured your hair red instead of brown. What is your comeback when your family sees you.
9. Share one situation which made you laugh uncontrollably in recent memory.
Fellow bloggers and readers and stalkers and marathoners, if you find this tag interesting please take it up and link it to me. I have to mark your answers no 🤓🤣
Is awake we make sure Mr.Rabbit is wide awake to play with us…
and when we are asleep, we make sure he is well rested too…